Sunday, July 8, 2012

Miss Arkansas: Day One (morning before)

This sign greeted me when I arrived in Hot Springs! 
Good morning!!

As I'm writing this blog I am standing in my evening gown while my mom is re-hemming it! It seems to have grown over night! Can I just say that I have the best mom in the world?! She always takes care of me and always makes sure that every last detail is finished!! That being said, I owe a huge thank you to my family for helping me every step of the way this year. If you see them around this week make sure to give them lots of hugs and love because as much work as I have put into this week, they have been behind the scenes making sure every thing runs smoothly. My hope is that their week will be just as special and amazing as my week will be!!
My cute momma hemming my gown this morning! 
Love you all, I will update after the arrival ceremony this afternoon!!

~Simone

0 comments:

Post a Comment