Thursday, June 21, 2012

Meet Natalie!


Natalie and I last year during Evening Gown  

Hello There!


I just got back from spending the day with my Miss Arkansas Princess.  Natalie was my princess last year and I am so excited that we will be spending the week together again this year!  Natalie is a nine-year-old little girl from Batesville, AR.  She loves horses (we had to end our play date early so that she could go to riding lessons) and puppies (she has five!).  She also loves dancing and received the "best smile" award in her third grade class.  She is too much fun!  Yesterday we played with her American Girl dolls, which was a throwback to when I was a little girl.  When I was around nine years old, all I wanted for Christmas was an American Girl doll.  That year, I got a letter from Santa saying that Samantha was on backorder but that I would get her in the mail after Christmas - I did, and I'm pretty sure I still have her somewhere! Anyway, Natalie and I had a blast and it was so much fun to reconnect and make plans for our upcoming week at Miss Arkansas.  We are getting very excited!! 

I hope that all is well,

~ Simone 

0 comments:

Post a Comment